USO DE HAVE Y HAS

septiembre 27, 2023

 

USO DE HAVE Y HAS

 

El verbo auxiliar to have  significa tener. 

¿Cómo conjugar el verbo To have?

Una de sus particularidades es que cambia dependiendo del pronombre con que se conjugue, así que usamos have con los pronombres I, you, we  y they, pero has con los pronombres he, she e it:  



Por ejemplo:

I have a pet.
Yo tengo una mascota.

He has a daughter.
Él tiene una hija.

You have an appointment tomorrow.
Tú tienes una cita mañana.

 

ACTIVIDAD

Elige la forma correcta del presente simple afirmativo del verbo to have.

1 She ____ a new computer.

has

have

2 My house ____ four rooms.

has

have

3 I ____ short black curly hair.

has

have

4 I ____ a difficult exam tomorrow.

have

has

5 All my neighbours ____ wifi access.

have

has

 

TAREA

 

6 He ____ a new girlfriend.

has

have

7 They ____ enough money for the concert.

have

has

8 My old brother ____ a big poster in his bedroom.

has 

have

9 We ____ fresh oranges in the fridge.

has 

have

10 I ____ a nice black horse.

have

has

 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images